Guyver 1:3 Scale Maquette
Elite Creature Collectibles is excited to announce our 1:3 scale Guyver Maquette from the film Guyver: Dark Hero. Based on the Japanese manga series Bio Booster Armor Guyver, created by Yoshiki Takaya. The Guyver was redesigned for the film by ECC Art Director Steve Wang who also directed the film.
In the movie, Sean Barker, an unsuspecting college student finds “The Unit,” an ancient alien device that transforms him into a powerful fighting machine known as The Guyver. Sean is catapulted into a bizarre world of battling transmorphic creatures called the Zoanoids, created by the evil Chronos Corporation.
Scaled and reposed from the original movie molds, this intricately detailed Guyver Maquette stands an imposing 30 inches tall. Each piece is constructed from heavyweight polystone, and hand-painted to the finest detail, following the original movie design paint application.
- Approximately 30 inches in height.
- Approximately 22 inches in width.
- Approximately 20 inches in depth.
- Old-school hand-painted pattern on entire Guyver Armor.
- Attractively themed "The Unit" display base with breathing LED light.
- Special 3D eyes with light-up function.
- Chrome orbs.
- 2 pairs of real metal blades (long & short versions).
- Each Certificate of Authenticity is signed by Steve Wang.
- Limited in production to 299 units worldwide.
- Estimated Shipping date: 2018 Q2.
* Due to some recent cancelations, we do have some limited stock available for immediate shipment. Don't miss out in this one in a life time chance to get this rare and limited Guyver Maquette. Although the edition was originally set at 299 units, less than 120 units were actually ever made, making it one of the rarest Cinemaquette produced. Only a few units remain. Get them now before they are gone. Update -3/5/2019Login for price