Pan's Labyrinth Faun Bust
Pan's Labyrinth is a dark fantasy film written and directed by Academy Award-winning filmmaker Guillermo del Toro. Set in Spain after the Spanish Civil War, the story follows Ofelia, a young girl struggling with her ailing mother and a country in turmoil.
Del Toro got the idea of the Faun from childhood experiences of "lucid dreaming." The faun was altered into a goat-faced creature almost completely made out of earth, moss, vines, and tree bark. He became a mysterious, semi-suspicious figure who gave the impression of being both trustworthy and suspicious.
According to Guillermo del Toro, the Faun is "a creature that is neither good or evil....like nature....a character there to be witness and shepherd her (Ofelia) in her rite of passage, but he has no agenda. He doesn't care if she dies or lives."
Elite Creature Collectibles is proud to present our 3rd artwork from Guillermo del Toro's film Pan's Labyrinth, the museum-quality Faun bust. This bust was sculpted according to actor Doug Jones' lifecast and art directed by Steve Wang and del Toro to very fine details.
- Approximately 29.5 inches (75cm) in height
- Approximately 26.7 inches (68cm) in width
- Approximately 14.1 inches (36cm) in depth
- Cast in high-quality resin with hand-painted details
- Real hair and handmade glass eyes
- Attractive tree entrance-themed display base
- Each Certificate of Authenticity is signed by sculptor Miyo Nakamura
- Estimated Shipping date: 2021 Q4
- Limited in production to 299 pieces worldwide!
* IMPORTANT* Whether we reach our edition size or not on the cut-off date of August 22, 2021, the pre-order window will be permanently closed. There will be no more editions made. We will not do a second run so do not miss out!
The PRE-ORDER may be closed without prior notice once we reach our edition size.Login for price