Jurassic Park 1:8 Scale Parasaurolophus Maquette
Parasaurolophus 1:8 Maquette
“The one...The one with the big red horn, the pompadour. Elvis!”
A parasaurolophus maquette from Steven Spielberg's action-adventure sequel The Lost World: Jurassic Park. A parasaurolophus was notably captured by the InGen hunters led by Roland Tembo (Pete Postlethwaite).
Originally sculpted by Stan Winston Studio artist Paul Mejias, the maquettes were used as a master reference for colour matching, and were cyberscanned by ILM to create CG models, allowing the team to computer-mill foam pieces to build the full-size animatronic dinosaurs. The maquette features highly detailed scaled skin, muscle definition on the legs, and a distinctive crest on its head.
Elite Creature Collectibles is proud to present this Parasaurolophus maquette as our new movie prop reproduction of Jurassic Park franchise. This maquette is painted by ECC key artist Oskar Ankarudd with its incredible details. This dinosaur is destined to make a fantastic addition to your growing Jurassic Park and Jurassic World collection from Elite Creature Collectibles!
- Specifications:Approximately 20.5 inches (52 cm) in height
- Approximately 26.4 inches (67 cm) in width
- Approximately 10.2 inches (26 cm) in depth
- Cast in high-quality resin with hand-painted details
- COA signed by Oskar Ankarudd
- Attractively themed display base reminiscent of the grounds of Isla Sorna
- Scaled Hunting Guide which Roland Tembo used to pursue the Parasaurolophus herd.
- Estimated Shipping date: 2024 Q3
- Limited in production to 199 pieces worldwide!
- Made to Order.
*IMPORTANT* Whether we reach our edition size or not, on the cutoff date of November 25th, 2023, the pre-order window will be permanently closed. There will be no more editions made. We will not do a second run, so don't miss out!
The PRE-ORDER may be closed without prior notice once we reach our edition size.