Jurassic Park 1:12 Scale Anatomy Tyrannosaurus Rex
The Tyrannosaurus Rex, king of dinosaurs, is the iconic centerpiece of Jurassic Park. ECC is proud to launch this 1:12 Scale T-Rex Anatomy in honor of the 30th anniversary of the original movie.
With hands-on access to museum castings of original T-Rex fossils and the help of an anatomist, ILM artist Bitan has faithfully recreated the T-Rex musculature. The T-Rex is built to stand in an anatomically correct position matching ECC’s previous T-Rex maquette.
“When the T-Rex rules your collection.”
- Approximately 17.8 inches (45 cm) in height
- Approximately 39.5 inches (100 cm) in width
- Approximately 13.8 inches (35 cm) in depth
- Cast in a high-quality translucent resin for a life-like skin effect
- Handmade glass eyes
- Attractively museum style display base
- Each Certificate of Authenticity Plaque is signed by Bitan
- Limited in production to 99 units worldwide.
- Estimated Shipping date: 2023 Q4.
*IMPORTANT* Whether we reach our edition size or not on the cutoff date of July 7th 2023 the pre-order window will be permanently closed at midnight. There will be no more editions made. We will not do a second run, so don't miss out!
The PRE-ORDER may be closed without prior notice once we reach our edition size.Login for price