Guyver Lisker Bust
“Man will discover his true destiny! To serve our kind!”
Elite Creature Collectibles is proud to present our 1:1 scale Lisker bust from the film Guyver. The iconic character was designed by Creature FX artist Eddie Yang and based on the Japanese manga series “Bio Booster Armor Guyver”created by Yoshiki Takaya. The film was directed by Screaming Mad George and ECC art Director Steve Wang.
During a pivotal battle sequence in the film, the Commander transforms into the all powerful Lisker, possessing strength 15 times more powerful than a normal human being. Does anyone stand a chance against him?
With the original movie sculpture as reference, Hollywood FX sculptor Mike Oâ€™brien intricately recreated every detail on this Lisker bust. It stands an imposing 28 inches tall. Constructed from heavyweight polystone, fiberglass, and high-tech holographic film, each bust is individually hand painted to the finest detail.
- Approximately 28 inches in height.
- Approximately 22 inches in width,
- Approximately 12 inches in depth.
- Hand made glass eyes.
- Attractive themed "The Unit" display base.
- Each Certificate of Authenticity is signed by Art Director Steve Wang and sculptor Mike O'Brien.
- Limited in production to 150 units worldwide.
- Estimated Shipping date: 2019 Q4.
*IMPORTANT* Whether we reach our edition size or not, on the cutoff date of July 9th, the pre-order window will be permanently closed. There will be no more editions made. We will not do a second run, so don't miss out!
The PRE-ORDER may be closed without prior notice once we reach our edition size.